What are the benefits to joining?
Members in good standing are entitled to enjoy the substantial benefits of membership including: training and development opportunities for staff and managers; preferred access to high-demand programming; concessionary buying arrangements for equipment and services; access to rights-free television and radio programming, as well as advocacy and representation on issues critical to the broadcast media sector.
Members have access to a range of benefits, including :
- Free Programming & Coverage of regional and international events
- Programme sharing
- Access to industry events
- Global Industry Research & Data
- Access to Caribbean specific resources
- Our Media Share Portal which offers a collection of content produced by members