Delegates traveling to Trinidad and Tobago to attend AGA 53, please note:
- Delegates are responsible for adhering to all COVID-19 related travel requirements to enter the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. Visit https://ttravelpass.gov.tt/ for more information.
- Delegates are responsible for making accommodation arrangements directly with the hotel.
- For a list of visa requirements to enter Trinidad and Tobago, click here or, visit https://foreign.gov.tt/
AGA 53 was made possible with the assistance of our partners
Other methods of payment are available
For delegates who do not wish to pay online by credit card, payment may be made by cheque, or cash at the CBU Secretariat or, via wire transfer to :
- Bank of Nova Scotia, Broad Street, Bridgetown, Barbados:
USD Account 5226-19
Swift Code NOSC BBBB
- or, Bank of America, 701 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL 33131:
Account number 1901848999
Swift Code BOFAUS3M
FEDWIRE ABA: 026009593
At the AGA Secretariat, registration and payment may ONLY be made online by credit card through the registration portal. No cheques, credit cards or cash will be accepted by the team at the AGA Secretariat.