The Commonwealth Digital Broadcasting Caribbean Forum 2017, hosted by the Broadcasting Commission of Jamaica, will now take place on 9 – 11 May at the Terra Nova All Suite Hotel, Kingston Jamaica.
Register now for early-bird rates to join delegates from the Caribbean, the Commonwealth and beyond to:
- Examine the state of play in digital broadcasting in the Caribbean
- Hear digital switchover case studies from the region and beyond
- Have your say in discussions on broadcasting policy, investment strategies and innovation
- Contribute ideas on future-proofing public broadcasting
- Find out the best options in digital switchover, from technology to business models
The Commonwealth Digital Broadcasting Caribbean Forum 2017 will bring together policymakers, regulators, broadcasters, content producers, network infrastructure providers and operators, equipment manufacturers and opinion leaders to map out a strategy to reinvent broadcasting for new generations.
For sponsorship and speaking opportunities, or to find out more about the event, please contact the CTO Events team at email@example.com or visit www.cto.int/commonwealth-digital-broadcasting-caribbean-forum-2017.